Nationally, cash buyers made up about 1/3 of all 2021 home sales so far, but that percentage rises to 52.6% in West Palm Beach, the top metro for cash sales in the U.S. The ratio was 52%
Preparing for a Hurricane ☘ Questions to Ask an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home ☘ Hoey Team ☘ eXp Realty
Dated: August 30 2019
10 Questions to Ask if Your Family Member Resides in an Assisted Living Facility, or Nursing Home
1. Does the facility have a currently approved Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan? If yes, may I see a copy of the approval letter? If no, ask them why, as it is required.
2. Do you maintain a minimum 72-hour supply of food, water, medications, etc. for each resident?
3. Do you have an emergency generator? If yes, to what does it supply power during a blackout?
4. Under what circumstances would my family member be evacuated?
5. Can my family member be released to me for the purpose of evacuation?
6. Who will notify me of the impending evacuation of my family member?
7. Whom should I call to receive current information on my family member?
8. What facilities might my family member be evacuated to? Where are they located?
9. Who will notify me that my family member is returning to this facility?
10. If my family member evacuates with me, who do I contact to determine when the facility is open and operating?
Article content from Collier County Government; Southwest Florida and from our personal experiences. In 2017 we had Hurricane Irma come through; Barry & Kim encountered a large amount of damage at the time as the eye passed over us, it was the worst recorded hurricane in history, at the time, then Michael hit the Panhandle, where building codes were not as strengent and where we witnessed more dmage than we had here in SWFL.
Also; please check out the other blogs, and tabs to many other Links, Updates, Reports & Stats that we have here on our informational website. ☘
We hope that you find the information useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Barry or Kim with the Hoey Team ☘ brokered by eXp Realty
“Please Share this and our informational website with anyone who you think the info will help.
Feel free to refer any family or friends; it is the greatest compliment that you can give to us; we really appreciate referrals from Past Customers, Friends and Fellow REALTORS, who we help in any way we can.
Most of our business is referrals by word of mouth; from past Sellers and Buyers who we have helped; please ask for and check out our testimonials and Sales Stats. Thanks, Barry & Kim ☘”
"Your Real Estate Concierge" If you are looking for a REALTOR® or one-stop Real Estate Team who will fully communicate; promptly, professionally, and in detail with you, to efficiently help you wit....
Latest Blog Posts
With pandemic numbers rising again from some sources; it’s shaken investors and pushed 30-year mortgage rates lower again this week, though adjustable rates moved a little higher.MCLEAN, Va.
Hello,Barry & Kim with the Hoey Team 🍀 239RealEstateDeals.Com LLC ☘ hope that you and yours are doing good; wherever you are located.Hot off the press please find
Florida Realtors chief economist Dr Brad O'Connor: More homes are being listed than you think. Despite record-low inventory levels, the reason for current buyer frustrations isn’t