Loan limits will likely go up to $625K in 2022, but FHFA hasn’t announced it yet. Still, higher home values have convinced some lenders to boost loan limits now.WASHINGTON –
Five Lawn Care Mistakes That Could Ruin Your Curb Appeal ☘ Hoey Team ☘ eXp
Dated: June 3 2019
A great lawn adds instant curb appeal to a home’s first impression, but according to Reviewed.com, homeowners may be making one of these common mistakes in their lawn maintenance:
1. Cutting the grass too short. Most grasses should be cut no shorter than 2.5 inches, according to Reviewed.com. Anything shorter could impede the grasses’ ability to absorb enough sunlight to thrive.
2. Failing to water enough. Reviewed.com says that most grasses need 1 to 1.5 inches of water per week. “If you're just turning on your sprinkler for 10 minutes a day, the water isn’t getting down to the grass’s deep roots, and a lot of that water is going to evaporate before the grass has a chance to absorb it,” the article notes. The grass needs about 30 minutes for most irrigation systems. Reviewed.com suggests a test: Place cans across the lawn and run the sprinkler for 30 minutes. Measure with a ruler the amount of water that collects in the cans. Adjust your timing, as needed, to get 1 inch per watering session. Another test: If you can see your footprints in the grass after you walk on it, that is a sign it’s time to water.
3. Watering at the wrong time of day. To minimize evaporation loss, water early in the morning before it gets too hot. Avoid watering at night, as cool water sitting on the grass overnight can increase disease, Reviewed.com notes. “Don’t rush out to water the grass the moment the sun comes out either,” the article notes. “Grass grows deeper roots when it gets slightly drought-stressed.”
4. Using too much fertilizer. If your grass turns brown, don’t just dump a bag of fertilizer on it. That can waste money and hurt your plants. You likely will need less fertilizer than you think. Follow the directions on the bag for how much to fertilize. Also, avoid applying powdered or granular fertilizer before a rain. It will run off with rainwater. Reviewed.com also notes that if you use compost, try three-fourths of a cubic yard per 1,000 square feet of lawn.
5. Applying fertilizer at the wrong time. Fertilizer will be the most beneficial for a yard in the spring and fall in most climates. “Fertilizer will help your lawn the most when it’s growing the most—that is, not in the middle of summer, when your grass gets stressed by heat and drought,” the article notes.
Also; please check out the other blogs, and tabs to many other informational Links, Updates & Reports that we have here on our informational website. ☘
"We hope that you find the information useful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitiate to contact Kim or Barry with the Hoey Team ☘ email us at: Barry@SWFLLuxury.Com or KimZuponcic@Gmail.com or Call/Text the Hoey Team at: (239)-360-5527
Please Share this Blog / Page with anyone who you think the info will help. Feel free to refer any family or friends; it is the greatest compliment that you can give to us; we really appreciate referrals; and we will help in any way we can. Most of our business is referrals by word of mouth from past Sellers and Buyers who we have helped; as well as fellow REALTORS also; please ask for and check out our testimonials. Thanks, Barry & Kim ☘"
"Your Real Estate Concierge" If you are looking for a REALTOR® or one-stop Real Estate Team who will fully communicate; promptly, professionally, and in detail with you, to efficiently help you wit....
Latest Blog Posts
A price increase of almost 20% year-to-year is unheard of – until now. Home prices hit record highs in 19 of the 20 cities included in monthly Case-Shiller reports.WASHINGTON (AP) ;
Today’s market isn’t like the boom-bust cycle leading up to the Great Recession: Tough loan standards are the norm, plus many factors have kept housing supply low.MCLEAN, Va. –
Hello,Barry & Kim with the Hoey Team 🍀 239RealEstateDeals.Com LLC ☘ hope that you and yours are doing good; wherever you are located at this time.Hot off the press